26.06.20: Summer training
Summer training will begin on Wednesday 1 July at Shalford Park at 7pm. Obviously, this will be run under current FA grassroots guidelines, meaning groups of up to six only. If you are not yet a member of the Club, are but interested in attending, scroll down and contact Garry Pierrepont for details.
21.05.20: League to be decided on Points Per Game
A vote taken by the clubs in the Guildford & Woking Alliance League made the decision to decide the league positions for 2019-20 on a Points Per Game basis.
This means that the First Team finish 9th (out of 10), and the Reserves finish 11th (out of 12).
Decisions about the constitution of the League for 2020-21 will only be made when it is clear when the season may start.
20.05.20: 2020 AGM
The AGM was held on Monday 19 May. As necessitated by the Covid-19 Pandemic, it was a virtual 'Zoom' meeting. Attendees were members of the committee and the team managers only. The following key decisions were made:
- All committee members will retain their positions:
These positions will be subject to ratification at Special General Meeting (SGM) to be held when we know what will happen in Season 2020-21.
- Garry Pierrepont â€“ Chairman
- Russ Minns â€“ Secretary
- Paul Martin â€“ Treasurer
- Chris Murch - Social Secretary
- Paul Martin will be resigning as treasurer as soon as a replacement can be found. He will continue in the immediate future.
Simon McKeown and Phil Ney will both continue as First team and Reserve team managers respectively.
- Match Fees for 2020/21 will remain the same at Â£10 and Â£5 for substitutes.
The Signing on Fee for 2020/21 will be decided at the SGM.