At times, Weysiders F.C. will collect certain personal information about players and visitors (collectively “customers” henceforth) to our website.
Such information will only ever be identifiable personal data submitted by the website user.
Identifiable personal information will be collected when you complete an online form.
We do NOT collect non-identifiable information when you visit our website.
Unless the law requires otherwise or you have given your express permission, we undertake to protect the confidentiality of such data.
- Weysiders F.C. respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our websites.
We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users, including all personal information supplied in the course of completing our online forms.
We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
- Weysiders F.C. only collects personal data about our users when completing a website form.
We do NOT collect personal date by default when you visit our website. We DO NOT use cookie technology.
Use of Personal Data
- Weysiders F.C. may use your personal data – only with your permission – among other members of the Club.
- Weysiders F.C. will use your date of birth to calculate your age when matches were played and this age will be displayed on publicly-viewable pages of the website.
If you do not wish your age to be played, contact the website editor straight away.
- Medical information you provide via the Membership Form will only ever be disclosed to relevant parties (e.g. medical service personnel) in case of medical emergencies.
- Any information Weysiders F.C. collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, website form or league form, will only be used to address the matters within the Club or with the League as their rules decree.
- Weysiders F.C.’s website contains links to sites that belong to third parties independent of us. Weysiders F.C.cannot be held responsible for any use of your personal information arising from you disclosing personal such information on third party sites.
Reservation of Rights
- Weysiders F.C. reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- Weysiders F.C. further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement agencies to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed.
- Weysiders F.C. reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorised attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
Where a major change is made, customers will be informed by a notice on our website.
Customers and site visitors bear the responsibility to ensure that they have read the changes or updates as the case may be.